Why Dental Implants?
Reasons to Consider Dental Implants
- Dental implants will make you feel and look younger – Dental implants prevent bone loss that normally occurs after tooth removal. Without the root structure of a natural tooth, the jawbone can shrink making your face look older.
- Quality of life is enhanced – smile with confidence and not have to worry about loose or uncomfortable dentures. There are no loose or uncomfortable parts with a dental implant.
- Enjoy a well balanced diet – including vegetables, fruit and steak. Dental implants will improve your health and chewing hard foods is no longer restricted.
- Feeling more confident in social situations – You will not have to worry about covering your mouth or feeling embarrassed about a loose denture or gagging. Implants will secure your denture so you will never need denture adhesives again.
- Increase the enjoyment you get out of eating – You will taste your food more fully. Wearing an upper denture prevents someone from really tasting and feeling temperatures of food. With implant supported replacement options, it will not be necessary to cover the roof of your mouth so you can enjoy the taste of foods.
- Your other teeth will not be affected – Traditional bridges require some trimming down of adjacent teeth to support the bridge. Partial denture clasps often more pressure on adjacent teeth and cause them to loosen or develop decay easier. Dental Implants do not rely on other teeth for their support.
Our team of Bowmanville Dentists are trained in not only the restoration of dental implants but also in the surgical placement of the implants. The advantage is that the treatment is performed from start to finish in our office and the treatment is designed by the dentist who can envision the final goal.
Please contact our office by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (905-697-1118) for a free implant consultation. All implant cases are performed from start to finish on site at our office by your team of Bowmanville Dentists with extensive implant training.